- Wash your face thoroughly w/ soap and water to help maximize the removal of blackheads. Dry.
- Apply an even layer of multi-purpose glue over your nose and be sure to extend past the crease onto your cheek. Be sure to cover areas w/ the most visual blackheads.
- Allow glue to dry completely; 15-20 minutes. Do not touch your nose or wiggle during the drying process.
- Once dry, peel the glue from the bottom near the cheek and away from the face. Peel slowly to pull the full layer of glue w/out tearing. Make a look at the layer of glue, once removed, and you will see the dirt and blackheads that have been removed from your skin.
- Rinse your face thoroughly to remove any remaining glue. Repeat if necessary. This procedure will remove blackheads and leave your skin feeling clean and smooth!
Tips & Warnings
- This truly works- we used to buy Biore strips to remove blackheads but we now use the glue. After all the pore cleaning strips are made with a type of glue!